Our bodies are like a jigsaw puzzle. We are born most of the time with a solid box and non of the pieces are missing.
So if we keep the box in good order and don’t loose any of the pieces then health is really that simple.
But like a piano that needs tuning or a car that needs servicing we all need that extra bit of a boost. This is where hot and cold therapy comes in. I like to think of it as a shock to the system to boost the lymphatic system and help in the vital process of detoxification, and prevention of disease.
Studies in Finland say that individuals using a sauna regularly are 27% less likely to die from cardiovascular related causes of death AND 40% are less likely to die from all causes of premature death regardless of age and lifestyle factors
Infrared sauna benefits are huge
* Increases cell mitochondria efficiency
* Activates cytochrome coxidase (CCO)
* Increases brain derived neurotrophic factor
* Reduces the levels of inflammatory markers such as CRP in the body
* Promotes norepinephrine levels
* Improves circulation
* Gains in cardiovascular health
Get in the sauna people